Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Indian tea boy in Kolkata, West Bengal

In like every morning I was visited my near shop for one cup of tea. I was looking for one boy, he is looking like 16 years old,, and he also sells a tea... and that's of the moment I thought about that. ... and I also asked him,, "what is your name " and " which class are you belong"... then was know His name is " tarpon" " tarpon das" he is a 17th-year-old,,, and he is studying a class 9th.   past 3and Half year ago her father will be passed away. then he attended regularly this shop... and after 10.30 to 11 he was close this, and then he going for a school....  This is a story of  a Indian tea boy.
Indian tea boy in Kolkata, West Bengal Reviewed by ARPAN SAHA on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.